Agile Project Manager (Digital)
FPSG are delighted to be working with a well-respected, established software development business based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre who a looking to hire an Agile Project Manager. This role plays a critical part in the business, from building strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs to breaking down project specifications in to workable project plans.
Working closely with the team leads you will be responsible for managing the flow of communication between clients and the development teams, meaning an understanding of development technology is important but also being to translate that in to a non-technical terminology when dealing with the client.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Breaking down project specifications into workable project plans for dev teams
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Understanding the detailed specifications of the client's project and translating that in to workable project plans.
- Continually analysing and reporting on the project success (and delays when required).
- Maintaining processes and ensuring adherence to in-house procedures.
To be successful in the role of Agile Project Manager you will be able to display:
- Previous experience as a Project Manager (ideally eCommerce), understanding project specifications and an ability to ensure these are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Excellent communication both written and spoken, is paramount. You should be comfortable in explaining complex concepts to a non-technical client, as well as understanding detailed specifications from our development team.
- Highly experienced in Agile Delivery practices (Scrum mastery, sprint maintenance etc).
- Excellent knowledge and experience of eCommerce, highly desirable if it is within fashion or retail.
- Knowledge of Jira and ticket writing is desirable but not essential.
- ScrumMaster certification (desirable)
In return our client offer competitive salaries and a truly market leading package, a bright and modern office in the city centre and an adult approach to flexible working.
To be considered, please Apply now along with your CV, salary expectations and current notice-period or get in touch with Stuart on 0141 270 5009
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age