Administrator - HR
FPSG are recruiting an experienced Administrator who wishes to pursue a career within HR for our client located west of Edinburgh for a period of 3-6 months.
Working within a busy HR Department, you will work as an Administrator providing a first class and efficient service to the team and wider office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for any staff coming to the HR office
- Deal with any enquiries wherever possible or escalate to the appropriate member of staff
- Prepare and send new hire welcome letters
- Preparation of welcome packs to new staff
- Generate employment contracts for all new hires
- Track and return all signed copies of employment contracts
- Ensure any employment references have been obtained
- Ensure all new staff have provided evidence of their right to work in the UK
- Provide cover for the absence phone line
- Answer and respond to correspondence within an 24hr turnaround
- Create new employee files, filing and any HR paperwork
- Ensure any paperwork relating to payroll changes are collated and sent to Finance
- Support the HR team with any HR reporting including absence or training
- Reporting upon any six monthly reviews due
- Manage any overdue references
- Any additional projects or administration required
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background / experience:
- Strong administrative background with a genuine interest in HR
- Excellent MS Office knowledge & experience, especially Excel
- Great eye for detail and must be extremely organised
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a busy and varied role
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Responsible, articulate and confident
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process