£19k / £22k DOE
FPSG are a specialist IT and Professional Services Recruitment Agency. We are looking for an Administrator to join our Office Management team in order to maintain the high level of service provided internally to consultants and externally to candidates and clients. You will be working closely with the Group wide Office Management function and local management team and require previous administration experience ideally in a commercial or sales lead services environment.
You should be eager to learn, to grow, to take on new challenges.
- Generating of reports
- Taking responsibility and managing Petty Cash
- Managing the company's social media platforms
- Generating and issuing contracts
- Validating and finalising Temp Payroll
- Compliance/management of database
- Organising and completing Pre-Employment Screening checks on all contractors
- On-boarding for new internal staff
- Training will be given to become a Super user for most systems
- General Admin duties
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
The Successful candidate must:-
- Be proficient in Microsoft office package
- Have exceptional demonstrable organisational skills
- Be good at time management
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Be flexible in their approach to tasks
- Have great attention to detail
- Have some social media marketing skills/experience
- Knowledge in the Recruitment industry is desired but not essential as training will be given.
Preference will be given to candidates who include a specific tailored cover note to highlight their suitability and interest in this position.
In return we will reward you with a competitive salary (between £19 - 22k) depending on experience. Your package will include; Pension, a flexible holiday package and after qualification, access to company private health care.
Apply by contacting Richard Puglisevich on firstname.lastname@example.org including a full CV and the above noted coversheet. We are anticipating a high response level and will respond to those candidates who match the key criteria
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process