Account Manager, Glasgow, Excellent salary + realistic OTE
FPSG's client is a leading provider of services to the high growth renewable energy sector. To support continued success, they are growing their team and have an opportunity for a Sales Manager. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone from a technical background to join an organisation going through a period of growth that will provide a tight continuous improvement and career development.
The Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Develop sales opportunities in line with target requirements
- Identify and secure new business development opportunities
- Manage and develop existing customer relationships
- Competitor analysis and development of market intelligence
- Ensure compliance with the company quality management system
As Account Manager, you will have:
- A proven track record within a technical sales environment.
- The ability to work on your own initiative to meet business objectives
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- The ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical and IT skills - especially Excel
- Degree qualified in a technical subject preferred
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary and rewards package.
Apply by contacting John Agnew on 0131 270 6626 or email@example.com
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process