.NET web developer
FPSG are currently on the lookout for a .NET Web Developer experienced in developing for the Umbraco CMS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role involves building responsive web applications to high standards, customising current applications in line with changing business needs and thoroughly testing your work across many different platforms and devices.
Ideally you will be a web developer who is familiar with the full lifecycle of a web project, from technical planning to front-end and back-end development.
3+ Years development with Microsoft .Net, specifically C#.
At least 3 years hands on experience of:
ASP.Net with MVC
HTML5 / CSS3
IIS, Web Services, RESTful, Web API
Umbraco and AngularJS would be beneficial
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
1. .Net to implement quality Web applications and solutions.
2. Implement business processes, rules and workflows from requirements.
3. Collaborate with other developers and teams for the ultimate end-user product
4. Design new application interaction models and product features as
5. Help define look and feel for future line of web based applications.
6. Ensure information architecture and usability throughout the UI process
7. Work within the project framework to support the delivery of software
8. Design and develop commercial quality code for key product modules.