.Net Back-end Applications Developer
FPSG are currently working with a very well-known client who are based in Glasgow City centre. Due to internal promotion, a new position has arisen for a keen C# .Net applications developer with 2 or 3 years' experience to join the team.
You will be based at our client's HQ in Glasgow city centre, a 5 minute walk from Central Station. You will be involved in a number of Greenfield projects as well as BAU tasks, within a cross functional dedicated team.
In addition to this, our client are working towards cloud and mobile, therefore you will get exposure to technology such as Azure, Xamarin and Angular. This is not something which prior experience is required in, however would be a strong desirable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Develop and maintain a suite of internal applications that combine to form a bespoke ERP solution
- Continually strive to improve on efficiency, introduction new best practice and technologies.
- Develop next generation improvements and additions to match business needs.
- Be involved in both Greenfield and BAU work
To be a successful:
- Strong experience of development using C# ASP.NET
- WinForms (WCF, Entity) or MVC
- Demonstrable experience with SQL
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and software design patterns
- HND level qualification or above
In Return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Vibrant working environment
- Free/ Discounted company products
- Career progression / personal development
- Onsite 5* restaurant + other exciting facilities
- Flexi Time
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or get in touch with Anna at FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age