Organisational Development Specialist - Glasgow
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
FPSG's client is a leading outsourced contact centre supporting major brands fulfilling their customer requirements to ensure world class service is given. To support the overall growth and development of our clients business we are looking for a very experienced and strong Organisational Development Specialist to develop, design, and implement Management Organisational training plans across the whole business.
As Organisational Development Specialist your responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of the Management, Leadership and Talent framework, ensuring that employees have the appropriate levels of skills, knowledge and behaviours to fulfil individual, team and business development goals and objectives.
* Implementation of the Clients People Plan, supporting the OD BP to strategize business wide and specific departmental Training Plans in line with engagement results and business priorities
* Conduct annual training needs analysis across all levels of Management and report findings with recommendations to key stakeholders
* Delivering the clients initiatives, including 360 feedback, action learning, PDP reviews, training calendar and development interventions to ensure that the most appropriate solutions are delivered, meeting current and future business needs.
* Design and deliver Management & Support induction- presenting key components of our clients performance management process, values, PDPs and expectations and incorporating development needs into the overall people plan
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with Key Stakeholders across multiple locations and ensure the highest level of service is delivered to drive business performance.
* Take into account business needs and work collaboratively with stakeholders to determine bespoke learning solutions, making recommendations and brokering solutions that help ensure the near and long term people development objectives.
* Regularly evaluate internal L&D practices and offerings, conduct external benchmarking exercises, finding cost efficiencies and continuously improve the solutions for the business.
* Review all professional development applications and any other individual development requests, prioritising, benchmarking and building an appropriate business case to those that align closest with business needs and requirements.
* Support to Management community to design, implement and facilitate team events, off-sites and conferences where appropriate
As a successful Organisational Development Specialist you will have:
* Advanced Facilitation skills - can demonstrate experience of this
* In-depth knowledge of the training cycle
* Proven experience of designing learning and development solutions
* Vast experience in delivery of learning interventions, ranging from Senior Leaders down to front line Managers
* Strong consultancy skills
* Communication and interpersonal skills of the highest level, including stakeholder and relationship management
* Ability to coach - demonstrable evidence of this
In return our client will reward you with a Salary £35k - £37k, a bonus scheme based on personal delivery and company performance, contributory pension, 30 days holiday (Inc. Banks and public days) Working Days Monday to Friday, hours 9am - 5pm.
Please send your CV to Jane Hammond via the application links.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.