For further information about the candidates below please contact us at ITandChange@fpsg.com
Permanent – Glasgow
• 18+ years IT experience with strong application security and cryptography programming
• Strong mobile app development with Java codename one and web-based client/server applications development using J2EE
• Extensive database design and implementation on various RDBMS with Java, SQL and PL/SQL
• Full life cycle of integration projects including analysis, design, development, and testing
Salary expectations – Circa £45,000 (Negotiable)
Contract – Glasgow
• Specialising in automation with extensive experience in financial and public sector environments
• Business Analysis experience, with expertise in Senior Stakeholder Management & Requirements Gathering.
• Experience in resolving issues involving multiple internal teams (Database, Network, Development etc) and external vendors
• Focused on delivering automation within test environments to improve efficiencies within the build and deployment process
All inclusive Charge Rate - £ Negotiable per day
Permanent – Edinburgh
• Experience data management and analytics 5+years / 4+ years banking and insurance industry experience
• Technology migration of Abinitio to Netezza SQL
• Full Analysing and mapping documents, as well as building complex tables as per mapping for AML functionality
• Adapted at providing training and coordination with System testing team
• Monitoring and supporting system in the post implementation
Salary expectations – Circa £40,000 (Negotiable)
Permanent (Central Scotland)
Negotiable notice period
• Build/Infrastructure Automation: Ansible, CloudFormation, Docker, Jenkins.
• Cloud/Virtualization Platforms: AWS, Citrix, VMware ESX.
• Databases: DynamoDB, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
• Operating Systems: Linux (various), MacOS Server, Windows Server.
• Web/App Servers: Apache, NGINX, Tomcat, Websphere.
• Logs/Monitoring: CloudWatch, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Prometheus, Xymon.
Salary expectations: £55,000 - £65,000
Permanent or Contract (Central Scotland)
• Solution and Architectural experience through to Enterprise level solutions.
• Extensive Microsoft tack experience inc Web/Windows development and middle tier SOA and SaaS design, systems integration and development.
• Hands-on Software Developer.
• Kanban, Continuous Improvement and DevOps champion and implementer.
• Experienced professional, able to deal with stakeholders at any level.
Salary expectations: £50,000 - £60,000 | Flexible on Day Rates
Permanent or Contract – based from Glasgow area
Available to Interview
• Experienced and skilled in Java 8, Python, Markov, JUnit, Eclipse, Spring, Spring integration, SQL, MySQL, Mongo, testRail, Jinja and PyCharm.
• Worked effectively in Agile environments and independently. Strong communication skills.
• Strong financial industry knowledge working in a fast paced environment.
• Skilled in optimisation with convex and non-convex problems, Semi-definite • programming and the maximum entropy method.
Salary expectations – Circa £60,000 to £70,000 (Negotiable)
Permanent – Edinburgh or Glasgow
• 15+ Years Software Development Experience.
• 10+ Years Java Experience.
• Lead Developer / Designer.
• Full Stack Developer.
Salary Expectations – Circa £60,000
Permanent – Glasgow
• As a developer, confident in learning and adapting skills when needed
• Experience with Amazon SOAP Web services
• Comfortable and experienced working in an Agile environment
Salary expectations – Circa £35,000 to £40,000 (Negotiable)