Customer Service Advisor - Retail
£7.90 per hour
One of the UKs largest retail organisations are launching with our client, based in Glasgow city centre. Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client is a leading outsourcing organisation, which provide first class Customer Services to a range of their clients.
With many opportunities available on a full time, permanent basis we are looking for ambitious and customer focussed individuals who are looking for their next step in their career.
As a Customer Service Advisor your responsibilities will include:
* Handling inbound calls from a key area of their operation
* Build rapport with customers including providing first class service at all times
* Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations
* Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
* Work as part of a team of customer consultants ensuring overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, our client requires individuals with the following experience and/or background:
* Fluent in English
* Excellent communication skills
* PC literate
* Warm, friendly and approachable
* Passionate to deliver great customer service
* Able to thrive within a lively contact centre environment
* Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile for all customers
Successful candidates will need to be able to pass the following:
* Credit check (credit score)
* Basic Disclosure Criminal Record check
* PC evaluation assessment
* A good level of IT skills is key as the candidates have to be able to navigate Several screens throughout the call
Operational Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am to 10pm / Weekend work is required and applicants should commit to Saturday and Sunday working patterns.
Excellent and competitive rate of £7.90 p/h.
You will work 5 days out of 7 and provided with a rota in advance!
Benefits will include Annual Salary Reviews / 28 days holiday / Pension / Life Assurance / Development Opportunities / Employee Discounts - shopping/gyms / Lifestyle Benefits and so many more…!
To be considered we require you to apply by emailing your CV
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.